3.25.2011

Back to normal

Hey everyone!  Sorry it's been so long.  Been on my back for a week and went back to work Thursday & Friday.  I really did want to post anything without having solid information.  So here it is.

Wednesday 3/23 I had a blood test ran to see if my cancer markers dropped.  This same appointment I found out cancer markers have a 1/2 life.  Got a call from my Oncologist on Thursday 3/24 with the results stating that 1 marker (HCG - pregnancy hormones) has gone completely down to normal (I'm NOT PREGNANT) and the other marker level dropped down to 25!  I was at 127!

Sometime the beginning of next week I'll have another blood test ran to see where I stand.  This will also help in making a decision on therapy or no therapy.

I'm so thankful for all the thoughts and prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Shew! We're all relieved to know you're not pregnant ;) And of course very glad to hear good news... keep it coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan...you could have made MILLIONS if you were pregnant! (ok well not really, cause some she-man already did...buuttt...) On another note...VERY thankful it looks like things are going to your 'normal' now! Glad you are doing better! Now...to get that bathroom and washroom fixed!

    Take care you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete